The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Week 39




Jordan and his mom


me and my dad

Still waiting on the little one to send off some hormonal messages to my body to let me know he's on his way! I had my first internal exam yesterday and the midwife confirmed that he is now at 0 in the pelvic area, meaning fully engaged! I can feel alot of pressure in the pelvic area and my lower back; sometimes sore sometimes not. For the first time in my pregnancy I am craving certain foods....steak, fruit and lots of carbs. This has been going on for about three weeks but its more intense now.
I am abit sore of sitting, so I will write again later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Hey! So I guess it really was labour huh?
    Congratulations!!!!! Janet told me he is only 6lb14oz, that is the same as you were, mom told me.
    Well, enjoy your sleep... and sleep when he does. Before you know it you will have a football team!

    ReplyDelete