The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Wednesday, February 21, 2007


my mom and me

I just had a bath while first talking to my sister and then my mom. Just chatting, but still sore, only rhythmically now! When I got out I finally timed myself - 3 minutes and then 15 - 20 secs of contraction. Enough to make me stop and relax for a few secs. Called work, was totally unsure - is this real or not, maybe I should just go in and work, maybe its not real yet, maybe just a prelabour/early labour thing. Its hard to know! But it might be hard to be with the kids during those few seconds of contraction. So I guess I will not go in today. I am a little giddy and thinking, ok, what should I do? Pack up and then relax? Or just relax?? Haha, and Jordan is at work today! Of all the days to be at work! My first real contractions...I think? He has been laid off for abit now, but his dad needed him today and they are out in the forest!!!!! I am abit shakey and excited and giddy and in a really happy mood....we'll see!!!




Jordan and his dad

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Do keep us all informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably good to not go to work. You'll never regret having this time to yourself even it's not really labour. The 4 weeks my husband and I had before Lily was born was incredibly special, our last time together just the two of us before we became parents.

    Of course if you are in labour...yahoooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete