The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Monday, February 26, 2007

Jonas Davin Has Arrived!

We officially met little Jonas about 14 hours after that last blog entry. A really exciting and powerful event that I will write about later. For now I will say that we are a happy new family and he is beautiful and healthy and it feels like he has been with us alot longer than 4 days. He is so familiar already. He was born easily at 6lbs 14 ounces, peaceful and alert and looking at us with such intensity as we laughed and looked into his clear content eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I knew it!!!! I've been refreshing your blog everyday waiting for the news. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all the details. For now enjoy your little Jonas, the first days are just so special...

    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Reesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I've been checking back every day to see if there was any news- congratulations and welcome to the world, Jonas! Can't wait to see the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it!
    I can't wait to meet him!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete