The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Belly Casting Party!

Last weekend Janet hosted a small and intimate belly casting party - which included Lisa, Jill and Linda. We casted (which has to be done really quickly as it dries in minutes), snacked and chatted about all things womanly. OOooh and I was also treated to a nice massage by Linda.





Jill and Lisa sculpting - I couldn't feel a thing, except for the little one kicking against the inside of the hard cast

Hard to believe that the next time I see Lisa I will be a mum! This is truly a very different time in our lives compared to our early twenties when we both lived in Victoria, schooling, dancing at the clubs every weekend....downhill mnt biking at the dump and highlands on bikes that costed more than our cars! haha.

Thanks for the party everyone - now its up to the little one to decide when he is ready to come out and meet us.

2 comments:

  1. One thing hasn't changed! You're still one of the coolest chicks I know! Little guido is going to be stoked to have such an awesome mama!Hot looking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did a cast of belly last time, but you may have inspired me to do it this time round. I especially love that it was a womanly bonding time, what a great idea for a shower instead of the traditional gift opening and games.

    ReplyDelete