The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Monday, September 18, 2006

A 3D ultrasound of a 16wk baby - not mine!









Week 16

It finally rained this weekend. Really rained! Feeling tired, I hibernated all day Sunday. Made a fire, read, wrote and enjoyed the tiny movements in my belly. It has been only in the past few days that I have been able to really feel the 'fluttering'. It doesn't matter whether I am laying down or moving around; I still feel an occasional movement/jab. I can't remember a time when I felt so happy and content for so many months in a row. It is probably a mix of the no PMS months and the little life growing inside of me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I noticed you used the words he and him....Do we know?

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisaloulou, I don't really know if it is a he, but I had a dream it was a he and I feel it is a he, but this is only my first pregnancy so I don't know about having any he feelings....

    ReplyDelete