The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Saturday, February 03, 2007


dad and I

mom and dad


Week 36

9 months! I have made it but am abit sore now. haha. If I were to go into labour now, I would be able to give birth at Campbell River Hospital, which is our local hospital. After next Thurs I am in the clear for a home birth!

Time has gone by quickly, in a way. My parents came from the Kootenays for a quick visit;
luckily the weather held out and we went for some walks and did some baby shopping


my mom and I


It was nice to visit with them before I have the baby. Next time may not be such a relaxing visit...and I got to show off my big bump!!!

Since they left a week ago, I have been getting irritable with lack of activity and being tired. I also have this cold that has been hanging over me for the past week. I NEVER get sick! I thought it had gone and then wham it kicked me in the butt again on Friday - I woke up with a sore throat again. Luckily I didn't have to work that day! I am grumpy, but Jordan doesn't think so - but I know I am bitter and tired and sore and I don't feel very positive today. So I will just wallow in my grumpiness for today... don't feel sorry for me, I want to be sour at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! But I love you! You are going to have a baby soon! That is so weird! Cool too! Are you having a baby shower this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sick too and not feeling so positive either!! Just make sure you get lots of rest as you don't want to be sick for your upcoming performance! Lot's of grapefruits and carrot juice! 37 weeks and homebirth here you come!!

    ReplyDelete