The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Week 23









This picture was taken with our new digital camera! Tonight Jordan gave me my bday present a little early (Nov 7 is the big day). I had really wanted one knowing that we will probably be taking zillions of pics with the new baby. They will all just be snapshots and developing is so expensive - digital seemed like the perfect way to go. I will also probably take a million belly shots because I am just loving my body so much right now and I think that it looks so special! Aside from the kicking, I can now feel body parts moving around as well as flipping. I still can't identify the body parts, but there is definitely alot of exercise going on in there. Sometimes I will go for a day or two and the movements are less and it seems as if the baby is sleeping more - those are the times when I am more tired as well. But the last few days it seems as if the baby has been active for much of the day and into the evening! Must be getting strong!



Tonight we had a dual birthday dinner at Janet's house - another woman - Linda was also there and celebrating her birthday. She is a massage therapist who has furthered her education into learning about energy balancing and pregnancy. Her partner was at dinner as was Case and Jordan. Really nice night and we must have sat around the dinner table for 3 hours! I fully SAVOURED a small glass of Southern Auz wine - a Shiraz/Sauvignon and it was soooo nice! It took hours to finnish, but I enjoyed it so thoroughly! Being pregnant, I never drink alcohol, just a special occassion - but I really enjoyed taking the time to enjoy this small amount of high quality wine. It made me think how nice it would be to do a wine tasting tour in some country like Australia or France or California...so sensual!!!! IS that romantic or what?




Linda and Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment