The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snowed in!



It's been really nice around here lately. The snow has been a real treat and I hope we get more of it later on this winter. For now, the temperature is going up and its all melting away - good thing since we have missed the last few days of work.



But its been worth those days off!



Bower enjoyed the snow as well.



Braxton Hicks

As the snow melted away today, we got the Westfalia ready to sell. It was about the only active thing I did besides walking over to my inlaws house and then later helping Jordan clean the kitchen. Over the past couple of days my B.Hicks have been more frequent. I know it is just practice labour but today it got to the point where every time I went up or down the stairs my belly tightened to the point where I wondered how my baby wasn't going to be strangled. I would then lay down and within a few minutes of relaxation the belly would loosen up. I also felt really out of breath going up and down the stairs and my lower back was quite achy as was my sternum/solar plexus area. The heat pad cured the backache, but it was all abit tiring. I also went to the bathroom alot more than usual. Maybe thats from all the Mandarin "Christmas" oranges I have been eating. Who knows.

I left a message with my midwife about what went on today. Am I supposed to get off my feet with B.Hicks when they bother me or should I ignore them? I didn't think I would be calling Gaelyn so early in my pregnancy, but I couldn't find an answer to these questions in any of my books.

Rumour Has It...


that Chara is probably pregnant and if pregnant probably conceived right around when we did last Spring. Jill is quite positive that we will have another baby arriving a couple months after ours!!!












Now does that look like a baby hump?












And is she eating like a pregnant mum horse?

5 comments:

  1. I love this blog. I love the paparazzi photos of the horse! I hope she's preggo...that's so cool! What did the midwife say about the B.Hicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:55 PM

    hi valerye

    this is cameron. bower looks happy in the snow. you're lucky.
    bye, cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    hi
    this is livia. i have a loose tooth. bower is pretty, you should put a bow in her hair.
    does chara have a baby?
    see ya, livia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:21 PM

    Hey
    Go to myspace and add me as your friend.
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:48 AM

    I can't wait to see my grandbaby boy.
    Love Grandma Janet and Grandpa Case

    ReplyDelete