The pregnancy



My journey into motherhood


Monday, October 02, 2006

Feeling little **"Guido"** moving around more than ever. Jordan can't wait to feel the movements himself. I imagine that within the next couple of weeks he will be able to put his hand over my belly and feel the little one in action! Speaking of belly, my uterus has grown and moved up so quickly over the past two weeks; its almost at my belly button. Exciting times!

Spent a nice weekend relaxing, going for walks and enjoying these beautiful autumn days. It seems that since I became pregnant, I always want to walk along Rebecca Spit, which is an incredibly scenic walk. I go at least once during the week alone and then on the weekend with Jordan. I feel such goodness and closeness towards the life inside me and at the same time I am totally immersed in nature...the ocean, the mnts, the trees. Its almost as if the mix brings me to this really spiritual place, a place of total awareness, inside and out. When Jordan and I go, its the same way, just with alot of talking. We talk about the present, our future, our baby and our dreams. I am feeling so great in this pregnancy, its amazing...probably alot of crazy hormones.

These same hormones have made me feel alittle loopy at times as well. Absentmindedness and forgetful and then the newer states of total hyperness. The hyperness has added an element of such silliness recently. Jordan and I go crazy at times like we are children, running around, play fighting, laughing and just being rediclous! I am wondering what the little one is thinking as he hears his parents laughing and shreiking and all the crazy movements...
But then there are times when I am so tired! So far its been a whole array of emotions and moods, but all of it good.

**for some reason, since we found out about the pregnancy, we always call the little one Guido...don't know why, but its kind of funny and we figure its better than "it"**

No comments:

Post a Comment